1. Monday, July 13, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, July 14, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. James Schwartz to discuss his new book, The Value of Science in Space Exploration [Amazon commission link], plus his ongoing essay series on space development.
3. Wednesday, July 15, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, July 16, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special program today.
5. Friday, July 17, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back John Strickland on multiple topics and plans for space settlement and more.
6. Sunday, July 19, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): OPEN LINES. Come one com all. We want to hear from you.
Some recent shows:
** Fri. July 10, 2020 – Dr. James A. Vedda and Dr. George Pollock talked about their paper, Cislunar Stewardship: Planning For Sustainability And International Cooperation , and there was “a wide ranging cislunar related discussion including multiple additional topics”.
]** Hotel Mars/John Batchelor Show – Wed. July.8.2020 – John Batchelor and David Livingston spoke with Anatoly Zak about “the Russian R&D program to develop heavy lift booster return, the Russian flyback booster concept that was panned, just where a booster might land upon returning, problems with the close proximity of China and more“.
** See also:
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===