2020 Lunar Development Conference is a two day all-virtual event sponsored by The Moon Society on July 19 – 20, 2020. It will feature prominent speakers, panels, and networking between attendees using a new virtual platform.
Registration for non-members is just $10.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Michael Mealling – President, The Moon Society & General Partner, Starbridge Venture Capital
- Sean Mahoney – CEO, Masten Space Systems to discuss their involvement with NASA’s CLPS program.
- Dr. Doug Plata – President & Founder, Space Development Network
- Ben Smith – Founder, Lunar Homestead – SPORE: Resource Extraction and Habitable Space Creation
- James L. Burk – Vice President, The Moon Society & Senior Manager, Artic Consulting
- Rick Tumlinson, co-founder of Space Frontier Foundation, New Worlds Institute, and SpaceFund
- Emily Law, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory – NASA’s Moon Trek
- Philip Crume, Chairman, The Moon Society – Lunar Settlement: The Idea Whose Time Has Come
- Sara Jennings, University of Colorado Boulder – The Next Generation of Lunar Rovers
- Vincent Roux, Off Planet Research – Icy Moon: Origins, Nature, Challenge, and Promise
- Melissa Roth, Off Planet Research – Lunar Regolith: Optimizing a Challenge
- Elizabeth Kennick, Teachers in Space – Standardized Classroom Cubekits
- Michelle Hanlon, For All Moonkind – Heritage and the Artemis Accords
- Jim Plaxco, Chicago Society for Space Studies – The Sustainability of a Lunar Economy
- Joel. C. Sercel, TransAstra Corporation – Lunar Polar Propellant Mining Outpost (LPMO)
- Chris Richardson, WorldVistA – Bootstrapping Lunar Engineering
- Pete Bonasso, TRACLabs – CASE: A HAL 9000 for a Lunar Outpost
- Darel Preble, Space Solar Power Institute – Space Solar Power (SSP) and California’s Dying Power Grid
There will be a proceedings publication released by Luna City Press – publishing imprint for The Moon Society.
== Amazon Ad ==