1. Monday, May 25, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, May 26, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. Michael Weil regarding his paper on calculating the cancer risk from galactic cosmic radiation (GCR) for a human Mars mission, predicting cancer risks from GCR.
3. Wednesday, May 27, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, May 28, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, May 29, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Professor Madhu Thangavelu from USC.
6. Sunday, May 31, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Dr. Joyce Liao of Stanford to discuss her work regarding eye-brain issues in microgravity. As an example of her work, see Video: Eye-brain issues in microgravity & effect of hypoxia in COVID-19 infection – YouTube from April 2020.
Some recent shows:
** Hotel Mars – Wed. O5/20/2020 – John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston talk with CBS News space expert William Harwood about “the upcoming SpaceX Demo-2 Crew Dragon flight to the ISS with two astronauts on board”.
** Sun. 05/18/2020 – Space law expert Michael Listner talked about “The Artemis Accords, a new National Space Policy, the recent E.O [Executive Order] on lunar return and resource – space mining and more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===