The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2022; 7 pm PST (9 pm CST, 10 pm EST): No Space Show program today.
2. Hotel Mars – Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022; 1:00 pm PST (3:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm EST): No Hotel Mars this week.
3. Friday, Nov.4, 2022; 9:30-11 am PST (11:30 am-1 pm CST, 12:30-2 pm EST): We welcome back Andrew Chanin regarding commercial space investing, the UFO EFT and lots more.
4. Sunday, Nov.6, 2022; 12-1:30 pm PST (2-3:30 pm CST, 3-4:30 pm EST): OPEN LINES today. We want to hear your Space Show story plus what’s on your mind regarding space. Call us at 1-866-7223.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday, Oct.30.2022 – Jason Achilles talked “about sound on other planets, the microphone on Mars, technical details of such microphones and sound systems plus the Exocam.io for seeing landings on other planets“.
** Friday, Oct.28.2022 – Thomas Marotta gave an update
on his Spaceport Company, launch and related issues. We also talked space settlement, commercial launch markets, the gravity RX, cislunar reliable transportation and much more.
** Tuesday, Oct.25.2022 – Thomas Lagarde discussed “Space architecture designs, current projects, primary space design concerns such as space toilet, orbital construction, tourism, settlement, government vs. private projects, life support, plants in space and more“.
** Sunday, Oct.23.2022 – Dr. David Livingston led an open lines program with callers.
Thank you to those that offered me best wishes for the NSS Space Pioneer Award for 2023 which I will receive at ISDC 2023. We talked multiple topics with several callers and listeners sending in emails. The topics included fusion energy, interplanetary travel with fusion (or not), Starship, cislunar, and company news plus more.
** Friday, Oct.21.2022 – John Strickland returned to the show and
announced that I was being honored by NSS with the Space Pioneer Award at ISDC in May. Dr. Sherry Bell and friend called in from The Mars Society Gig regarding the announcement. We continued talking about SLS, Artemis, Starship, SSP, Settlement and more.
** Hotel Mars – Wednesday, Oct.19.2022 – Dr. Nancy Chabot spoke with John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston talked about “the success of the DART mission in shifting the orbit of the target asteroid Dimorphos around Didymos“.
** Tuesday, Oct.18.2022 – Dr. John Bossard discussed “his continued work on his rotary Turborocket Engine System“.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ads ===
My Quest to Transform NASA and
Launch a New Space Age
The Space Value of Money:
Rethinking Finance Beyond Risk & Time