1. Monday, June 8, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, June 9, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Eligar Sadeh, to report on a special Astropolitics Institute Workshop.
3. Wednesday, June 10, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, June 11, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Namrata Goswami on national security space, SpaceX, China, space policy, The Space Force and more.
5. Friday, June 12, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Robert Jacobson for his new book, “Space Is Open For Business: The Industry That Can Transform Humanity“.
6. Sunday, June 14, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): Welcome space research scientist Adam Hibberd from the UK. He will discuss the paper, Project Lyra: Catching1I/‘Oumuamua–Mission Opportunities After 2024 (pdf).
Some recent shows:
** Tuesday – June 2, 2020 – Dr. Dana Andrews discussed “his new book, Chasing The Dream, aerospace history, technology with X planes, the shuttle, aluminum versus titanium, management decision making at NASA, initial shuttle performance specs, claims and dreams plus more with Musk, SpaceX and the new commercial space industry”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===