1. Monday, May 6, 2013: 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): We welcome back MICHAEL LISTNER, ATTY, for space legal issues including the subject of space debris.
[ Update: Presentation files in support of Mr. Listner’s discussion of space debris: Michael Listner, Monday, 5-6-13 – Thespaceshow’s Blog.]
2. Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10-11:30 PM EDT, 9-10:30 PM CDT): This is a special program honoring both 2,000 plus Space Show programs & our upcoming 12th anniversary. The format is a surprise but as I understand it, specific Space Show friends & guests will be running this program. For more information, check out the website newsletter at www.thespaceshow.com/newsletterfinal.htm.
3. Friday, May 10, 2013, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome DR. FRANK CEPOLLINA of NASA. Among our topics will be servicing satellites in Geo. Visit http://ssco.gsfc.nasa.gov/bio-cepollina.html for more information.
4. SPECIAL SHOW: Friday, May 10, 2013:, 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5::30 PM CDT). We welcome back BAS LANSDORP OF MARS ONE for updates and news.
5. Sunday, May 12, 2013, 12-1:30 PM PDT, 3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT. NO SHOW IN HONOR OF MOTHER’S DAY.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.