The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, Sept. 16, 2019; 2:00 pm PDT (4:00 pm CDT; 5:00 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. Patricia Hynes back to the program to discuss International Symposium for Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS 2019), Oct.9-10, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
2. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT; 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome back both Kim Holder and John Jossy to discuss the recently held SSI Space Settlement Conference. Lots happened at this conference and Kim and John will tell us about it.
3. Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019: Pre-recorded Hotel Mars Program with John Batchelor. See Upcoming Show on The Space Show website for details.
4 Friday, Sept. 20, 2019; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1:00 pm CDT; 12:30-2:00 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. David Warmflash regarding his new book, Moon: An Illustrated History: From Ancient Myths to the Colonies of Tomorrow , plus much more.
5. Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Wayne White, noted space attorney regarding property rights and other commercial space legal issues.
Some recent shows:
** The Space Show – Sun, 09/15/2019 – Dr. Ajay Kothari talked about “returning to the Moon and beyond with his plans and ideas”:
** The Space Show – Fri, 09/13/2019 – Lars Osborne and Daudi Barnes discussed their company, Agile Space Propulsion, and “explained their propulsion systems, hypergolic fuel uses and why they stand out from other companies”.
** The Space Show – Tue, 09/10/2019 – Aerospace engineer Andrew Rader talked about his new book Beyond The Known: How Exploration Created the Modern World and Will Take Us to the Stars.
** The Space Show/Hotel Mars – Wed, 09/04/2019 – John Batchelor and David Livingston talked with Douglas Loverro about “the USAF, creating a Space Force, China, Mars, national security and more”.
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.