A sampling of links to recent space policy, politics, and government (US and international) related space news and resource items that I found of interest:
- Lunar development:
- NASA and commercial space:
- Space law:
- US states space:
- US military space:
- Top SASC Democrat sees momentum building for a space force – SpaceNews.com
- Griffin: Budget, political support top concerns for Space Development Agency – SpaceNews.com
- Air Force Suppressed Space Force Debate; Lt. Gen. Kwast Spoke Truth To Power – Breaking Defense
- ULA’s Atlas V rocket launches Air Force satellite into space — Quartz
- The commander the Space Force needs | TheHill
- International Space
Eric Berger of Ars Technica joins Jake and Anthony to talk about his recent trip to Boca Chica for Starhopper’s first hop, propellant depots, NASA policy, Artemis, and the passing of his friend, Chris Kraft.
** Back to the Moon [Part 2]: For Science and Exploration | SETI Institute – Presenters include:
- Doug Caldwell is the Instrument Scientist for the Kepler/K2 Mission and works in the TESS Science Processing Operations Center.
- Dr. Pascal Lee is a planetary scientist with the SETI Institute, the Mars Institute, and NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, California.
- Bruce Pittman has been the Chief System Engineer in the NASA Space Portal Office at the NASA Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley since 2005.
“Back to the Future” explores the decline of the industry in Southern California and its resurgence in recent years. We hear first-person testimony from Southern California residents who came of age during the Cold War and Space Race.