1. Monday, Dec. 31, 2018:; 2-3:30 pm PST (4-5:30 pm CST, 5-6:30 pm EST): No show today due to New Years Eve. Happy New Years Everyone.
2. Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019: 7-8:30 pm PST (9-10:30 pm CST; 10-11:30 pm EST): No show today due to New Years. Happy New Year everyone.
3. Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Jan. 4, 2019: 9:30-11 am PST; 11:30 AM-1 pm CST; 12:30-2 pm EST. We welcome FRANK BUNGER, CEO of Orion Span (www.orionspan.com), which is developing Aurora Station, “the world’s first luxury space hotel in orbit”.
5. Sunday, Jan. 6 2019: 12-1:30 pm PST, (3-4:30 pm EST, 2-3:30 pm CST): This will be our first Open Lines show for 2019. We will announce some Space Show changes, talk about current news happening, listen to what is on your mind and more. First time callers welcome.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
Some recent programs:
** Sun, 12/23/2018 – David led an open lines discussion with Space Show listeners on a wide range of space related topics.