Some miscellaneous items in my requested link queue:
If you are thinking about a crowd-funding campaign, check out Plumfund, a “free online crowdfunding and fundraising website”.
- Featured on Shark Tank in 2014 with investment from Kevin O’leary
- Easy to use with aligned branding (Giving Feels Good)
- Flexible platform as a general crowdfunding site or a registry site for celebrations
A friend at the institute in Sweden where I used to work asked me to post this astrophysics postdoctoral job notice: KTH | Postdoctoral scholarship in experimental high-energy astrophysics/astroparticle physics
A postdoctoral scholarship is available in the Particle and Astroparticle Physics research group () at the Department of Physics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
The position primarily concerns the development of space missions with a focus on X-ray polarimetry. The research group has conducted ballooning campaigns for hard X-ray polarimetry (PoGOLite, PoGO+), participates in the X-ray Imaging Polarimetry Explorer (XIPE) mission proposal for ESA M4, and is developing a national small satellite concept for gamma-ray burst polarimetry. The successful candidate will participate in the further development of X-ray polarisation missons within the group (instrument development and analysis of data from on-going missions).
I’m pointed to the CR4 – Engineering Forum, an engineering discussion forum with
- Over 100,000 archived and searchable discussion threads.
- Fifteen special interest categories, such as Aerospace, Civil Engineering, and Transportation.
- CR4 Daily Digest, a publication which shares the day’s top posts with over 100,000 subscribers.