1. Monday, Dec. 7, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): As we approach the end of 2020, Dr. Haym Benaroya suggested a light hearted and fun program around a book written years ago by a then NASA engineer, Josef F. Blumrich, titled The Spaceships of Ezekiel [pdf]. Dr. Benaroya is co-hosting this program with our featured guest, Dr. William Belfer who brought the book to the attention of Dr. Benaroya who told me about it.
3. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. No Hotel Mars scheduled for this week.
4. Thursday, Dec. 10, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No program today.
5. Friday, Dec. 11, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back space attorney Laura Montgomery for a review of space law activity in 2020 and a look ahead to 2021.
6. Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back OPEN LINES. Call in, tell what is on your mind with space. We want to hear from you. All callers welcome.
Some recent shows:
** Hotel Mars (Joint John Bachelor Show/Space Show program) – Wed. Dec.2.2020 – Douglas Messier spoke with John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston about “the upcoming SpaceX Starship hop test to 15KM. In addition, [they] talked about the new public information regarding longer duration human spaceflight and mitochondrial changes in the cells that are shown to cause problems with humans in space.”
Audio file not yet posted.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ads ===