The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, Nov. 30, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Derek Webber to discuss his Space Review article, Lunar commerce: a question of semantics?, from Nov. 16th.
3. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020: Hotel Mars with The John Batchelor Show. This show will cover Starlink launch news and new health issues for human spaceflight.
4. Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No program today.
5. Friday, Dec.4, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Doug Stewart and Ron Miller with updates on the new release of their “Chesley Bonnestell: A Brush With The Future” documentary film.
6. Sunday, Dec.6, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Dr. Michael Gleason of the Center for Space Policy and Strategy to discuss his paper, “Getting The Most Deterrent Value From US. Space Forces [pdf]“.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday, Nov.29, 2020 – Open lines program with Dr. David Livingston leading a discussion with callers on a wide range of space topics.
** Tuesday, Nov.24.2020 – Douglas Messier discussed “space in 2020 plus a look ahead for space 2021. All the key events and not so key events were examined.”
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ads ===
A Brush With The Future
Space Is Open for Business:
The Industry That Can Transform Humanity