1. Monday, Nov.2, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, Nov.3, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): No show due to election night.
4. Thursday, Nov.5, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): Robert Zimmerman is our guest with a special space post-election perspective.
5. Friday, Nov.6, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back retired Lt. General Steven Kwast, USAF (RET), for a Space Force update and post election analysis.
6. Sunday, Nov.8, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Michael Listner to discuss space law issues for 2020 and more.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday – Nov.1.2020 – David Livingston led an Open Lines program in a discussion with callers of a range of recent space news and issues of interest.
** Wednesday – Oct.28.2020 – Hotel Mars/The Space Show – Dr. Harold Connolly discussed “the recent sample […] taken from the surface of asteroid Bennu on the OSIRIS-REx mission“.
** Tuesday – Oct.27.2020 – Christopher Richins talked “about the impact of the pandemic on businesses, especially RBC Signals and other satellite companies on a global basis. He told us about two new propulsion company agreements, we talked 5G, IoT, and much more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===