1. Monday, Oct. 26, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
3. Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No program for today.
5. Friday, Oct. 30, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): No program for today.
6. Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): OPEN LINES today. We want to hear from you. All calls welcome with space, science,tech topics. First time callers wanted.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday – Oct.25.2020 – Dr. Erik Seedhouse talked about “his recent two books. The first of which is a text book on the human factors [and we focused] on a few items such as microgravity, radiation and settlement issues for humans. His second book was a sci fi book which you will want to hear about.”
** Wednesday – Oct.21.2020 – Hotel Mars – Anatoly Zak of RussianSpaceWeb.com spoke with John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston about “the ISS leak in the Russian Zvezda Service Module plus the possible ten year development plan for an atomic space tug“.
** Tuesday – Oct.20.2020 – Amanda Dreeschler and Michael Livingston talked about “their highly acclaimed independent film [“We can’t go on“] produced during the most intense days of the pandemic lockdown in Los Angeles plus additional topics“.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===