The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, Sept.28, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Robert Zubrin to discuss the virtual Mars Society 2020 virtual conference (Thurs.-Sun., Oct. 15-18, 2020) and more.
3. Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, Oct.1, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No program for this date.
5. Friday, Oct.2, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome Grant Bonin, VP of Business Development for Spaceflight.
6. Sunday, Oct.4, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Dr. Robert (Sam) Wilson of The Aerospace Corp regarding his paper, The Value of Space.
Some recent shows:
** Sun. Sept.27.2020 – Dr. Keith Crane talked about space economics and the Institute for Defense Analysis report, Measuring the Space Economy: Estimating the Value of Economic Activities in and for Space.
** Hotel Mars – John Batchelor Show/The Space Show – Wed. Sept.23.2020 – John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston interviewed Dr. W. Dean Pesnell about “Solar Cycle 25 which we have now entered”.
** Tues. Sept.22.2020 – Dr. Les Johnson talked about “solar sails, propulsion, interstellar flight, human spaceflight and his edited book, Stellaris: People of the Stars[Amazon commission link]”.
** Sun. Sept.20.2020 – Wayne White, founder and CEO of SpaceBooster LLC, talked about his Space Pioneer Act for space property rights and more.
** Fri. Sept.18.2020 – Dr. Peter Hague discussed his “new metric system for measuring the quality, effectiveness, economics of space programs based on mass”. See Hague’s paper, A Metric of Solar System Development.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===
Space Is Open for Business:
The Industry That Can Transform Humanity