1. Monday, Aug. 17, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): No show today.
3. Wednesday, Aug.19, 2020: Hotel Mars on John Bachelor Show/The Space Show – John Batchelor and David Livingston will talk with Dr. Alan Stern about the dark side of Pluto as described in a new Nature Journal article.
4. Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special program today.
5. Friday, Aug.21, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Louis Friedman on his new book, Planetary Adventures: From Moscow to Mars[Amazon commission link]. Lou is the former head of The Planetary Society, now retired.
6. Sunday, Aug.23, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Dr. Jason Reimuller to discuss EVA space suit testing, gravity offset, PMC-Turbo, STEM outreach competitions, chasing NLCs with the Canadian Air Force, plus more.
Some recent shows:
** Sun. Aug.17.2020 – Dr. Anthony Paustian discussed his book on leadership, which uses the Apollo program for examples. The book, A Quarter Million Steps: Creativity, Imagination, & Leading Transformative Change[Amazon commission link]. has won 7 awards.
** Fri. Aug.14.2020 – Charles Miller discussed “his new company, Lynk Global, connecting mobile phones to satellites for global coverage. We discussed other topics as well, including some of the commercial space history made by our guest.”
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===