1. Monday, Aug. 30, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
3. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, Aug.3, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Charles Miller to discuss his new space company, Lynk Global Inc. Lynk strives for everywhere “connectivity directly to the existing 5.2 billion mobile phone users on the planet, and to billions more who will now have a compelling reason to buy a mobile phone.”
6. Sunday, Aug.5, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Dr. Anthony Paustian to discuss his book A Quarter Million Steps: Creativity, Imagination, & Leading Transformative Change[Amazon commission link]. Please note the applications for space commerce and more.
Some recent shows:
**Tues. Aug.4.2020 – John Strickland talked about “Terraforming Mars, Mars buffer gas, nitrogen, human landing sites on Mars, common hardwarefor the Moon and Mars, Mars sample returns to Earth, Covid vaccines, the Beirut explosion and much more”.
** Wed. Aug.5.2020 – Hotel Mars – John Batchelor Show/The Space Show – – John Batchelor and David Livingston spoke with CBS News space correspondent William Harwood about “the return of the Crew Dragon Demo 2 flight and splashdown in the Gulf of Mexico. … Our next topic focused on the SpaceX Starship hop testing in Texas.”
** Sun. Aug.9.2020 – Open lines discussion with listeners including “a call from Robert Jacobson about his book and book offer, Crew Dragon splashdown, SpaceX, SLS, terraforming vs. paraterraforming on Mars, cosmology, Starship & more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===