1. Monday, August 3, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, August 4, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back John Strickland for space settlement and new commercial space project ideas.
3. Wednesday, August 5, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, August 6, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, August 7, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Mark Bray to discuss SLS and more.
6. Sunday, August 9, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): Welcome to OPEN LINES. All calls on space, technology, science and STEM welcome. We want to hear from you.
Some recent shows:
** Sun. Aug.2.2020 – Dr. Ken Davidian talked about his space tourism industry study. See Space Tourism Industry Emergence: Description and Data, Ken Davidian – New Space Vol.8 No. 2, June.2020.
** Fri. July 31, 2020 – Scott Herman discussed the BlackSky Global earth satellite imaging company and “Geospatial intelligence and global monitoring, dusk-to-dawn capabilities, LEO Constellation, commercial value, market growth, national security and much more”.
** Hotel Mars – John Batchelor Show/The Space Show – John Batchelor and David Livingston spoke with Mike Wall of Space.com about the latest delays, problems, and the future of the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST):
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
== Amazon Ad ==