1. Monday, June 1, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, June 2, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome space engineer Dr. Dana Andrews for his new book, Chasing The Dream, which “tells what really happened in our space program over the past 50 years”.
3. Wednesday, June 3, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, June 4, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, June 5, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome CEO Jaume Sanpera of Sateliot, a 5G Spanish company that aims to be “the first satellite telecom operator for global continuous IoT connectivity merging satellite and terrestrial networks under 5G protocol“.
6. Sunday, June 7, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): Welcome to OPEN LINES. All calls welcome, first time callers welcome. Space, STEM, STEAM, science, policy. Join the discussion.
Some recent shows:
discussed the SpaceX Demo-2 Crewed Dragon flight planned for the ISS but which was cancelled due to weather issues. I discussed what was shown for the mission on most all TV channels as the global interest in the mission and the launch was significant. During this short one segment 10 minute discussion, you will come away with a brief but accurate description of the SpaceX production for this launch. Those of you familiar with NASA launches, compare and contrast this SpaceX launch to what you saw for Apollo and later the Shuttle
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===