The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, April 27, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, April 28, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Bruce Cordell for his Maslow Window for Space given our current virus situation.
3. Wednesday, April 29, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, April 30, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, May 1, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. Pekka Janhunem from Norway regarding his “Shielded Dumbbell L5 Settlement” concept
6. Sunday, May 3, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Dave Masten of Masten Space Systems.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 04/26/2020– Dr. Ioana Cozmuta talked about her Silicon Valley business, Gravity Free, LLC.
** Fri, 04/24/2020 – Dr. Deana Weibel discussed “space tourism, all from the perspective of religion, spiritualism, faith, and anthropology”.
** Hotel Mars – Wed, 04/22/2020 – David Livingston and John Batchelor spoke with “Anatoly Zak of Russian Space Web to discuss Russian anti-satellite tests, the new super heavy rocket under constructions and related items”.
** Tue, 04/21/2020 – Christopher Richins of RBC Signals for updates, plus a report on how a global space company is dealing with the pandemic.
** Sun, 04/19/2020 – Dr. Doug Plata spoke about “Covid-19 pandemic here on Earth, looking at preventing pandemics and infections in space and on space settlements”.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
== Amazon Ad ==
Fire in the Sky:
Cosmic Collisions, Killer Asteroids, and
the Race to Defend Earth