The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, March 30, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, March 31, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): Author Rod Pyle will talk about his latest commercial space work and more.
3. Wednesday, April 1, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, April 2, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, April 3, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. David Kipping to discuss his work on the Earth as a telescope concept
6. Sunday, April 5, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Dennis Wingo to talk about his recent SLS history post and more.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 03/29/2020 – Dr. Paul Jaffe of the US Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) discussed space solar power.
** Fri, 03/27/2020 – Dr. Tina Highfill discussed “the BEA satellite economic analysis of the space industry”.
** Tue, 03/24/2020 – Robert Zimmerman talked about “multiple topics including SpaceX, SLS, COVID19 and more”.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
== Amazon Ad ==
Moon Rush: The New Space Race