1. Monday, Dec. 2, 2019; 2 pm PST (4 pm CST, 5 pm EST): We welcome back Dr. Sean Casey for new views and perspectives on commercial space and investment.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PST (9-10:30 pm CST, 10-11:30 pm EST): We welcome Bryce Meyer of CMU for space farming, closed life support and more.
3. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019: Pre-recorded Hotel Mars Program with John Batchelor. See Upcoming Show on The Space Show website for details.
5. Friday, Dec. 6, 2019; 9:30-11 am PST (1:30 am-1 pm CST, 12:30-2 pm EST): We welcome Dr. Panagiotis (Panos) Tsiotras of IEEE and the Georgia Institute of Technology will discuss AI, robotics, automated systems and more.
6. Sunday, Dec. 18, 2019; 12-1:30 pm PST (3-4:30 pm EST, 2-3:30 pm CST): OPEN LINES. We want your calls. Talk about what is on your mind. All callers welcome on space, science, STEM, STEAM and related subjects.
A message from David Livingston:
Please Help The Space Show Reach Our Campaign Goal
Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Dear Space Show Listeners:
The Space Show thanks you for your past and present support. Help us reach our $20K campaign goal for Space Show operating costs & upgrades to digital hybrid phone line equipment for 2020. We are moving toward our goal but we need your help to get there. Please support The Space Show. Use the PayPal banner @ www.thespaceshow.com. Make checks to One Giant Leap Foundation & mail to Box 95, Tiburon, CA 94920. Thank you. Remember your gift is tax deductible as The Space Show with One Giant Leap Foundation is a 501C3 nonprofit
Dr. David Livingston
Some recent shows:
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.