1. Monday, Nov. 18, 2019; 7 pm PST (9 pm CST, 10 pm EST): We welcome back Joe Carroll regarding artificial gravity, tethers and more.
2. Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PST (9-10:30 pm CST, 10-11:30 pm EST): We welcome back Christopher Richins for a discussion on LEO satellites, ground stations, and more.
3. Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019: Pre-recorded Hotel Mars Program with John Batchelor. See Upcoming Show on The Space Show website for details.
4. Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PST (9-10:30 pm CST, 10-11:30 pm EST): Dr. David Livingston launches the 2020 Annual Fundraising Campaign with new campaign additions.
5. Friday, Nov. 22, 2019; 9:30-11 am PST (11:30 am-1 pm CST, 12:30-2 pm EST): We welcome Dr. Kirby Runyon from Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory to talk about what makes a planet a planet, planetary naming, dwarf planets, the proposed NASA interstellar mission and more.
6. Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019; 12-1:30 pm PST (3-4:30 pm EST, 2-3:30 pm CST): We welcome you to OPEN LINES. Call us and talk about the issues that you want to talk about. All callers welcome, so are all space, STEM, STEAM, economic, and science topics.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 11/10/2019 – Dr. Christopher Morrison and Dr. Marcelo Vazquez discussed “space radiation & human spaceflight, medical radiation experiments for human spaceflight, alternative experiment ideas for better data collection”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
== Amazon Ad ==