1. Monday, August 5, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No show on Monday which is now reserved for special programming.
3. Wednesday, August 7, 2019; Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Thursday, August 8, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome back Ed Wright to provide news and updates for the upcoming Space Studies Institute Seattle conference in early September.
5. Friday, August 9, 2019; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am -1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome Trisha Navidzadeh to the program regarding her work with the analysis of the commercial aerospace investment market and more.
6. Sunday, August 11, 2019; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Dr. Craig Hardgrove. His focus is on thermal infrared and nuclear remote sensing of the Moon and Mars. He is the Principal Investigator for the LunaH-Map CubeSat mission that will orbit the Moon to map hydrogen-rich deposits in permanently shadowed regions.
** Fri, 08/02/2019 – Gordon Dillow talked about his asteroid book Fire in the Sky: Cosmic Collisions, Killer Asteroids, and the Race to Defend Earth and “asteroid impacts, asteroid defense, NASA, FEMA, asteroid pop culture, asteroid mining and much more”.
** Tue, 07/30/2019 – Robert Zimmerman (Behind The Black ) talked about “SpaceX Starship progress, NASA lunar program, Congress, budgets, private sector excitement, tax dollars vs. private dollars and much more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.