The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2023; 7 pm PST (9 pm CST, 10 pm EST): We welcome back Dr. Charles Lurio of the highly regarded The Lurio Report.
2. Hotel Mars – Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023; 1:00 pm PST (3:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm EST): Dr. Alan Hale will talk with John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston on comets now in our sky and comets in the news.
3. Friday, Feb.10, 2023; 9:30-11 am PST (11:30 am-1 pm CST, 12:30-2 pm EST): We welcome back well known Space Show listener/caller Marshall Martin regarding his perspective on climate change, space and especially commercial space.
4. Sunday, Feb.12, 2023; 12-1:30 pm PST (2-3:30 pm CST, 3-4:30 pm EST): We welcome OPEN LINES. This is your opportunity to talk about your favorite topic or issue. Call us at 1-866-687-7223.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday, Feb.5.2023 – Mark Whittington talked “about multiple current space topics of interest including fusion, space nuclear propulsion and likely protests plus much more“.
** Sunday, Jan.15.2023 – An open lines program which included David Livingston reporting “on our recent fundraising campaign, my upcoming knee surgery and impact on TSS, delays in The Space Show book, plus [a discussion with callers on] a host of current and timely space topics“.
** Friday, Jan.13.2023 – Tony Frego “of Spaceflight, Inc. to the show to discuss Spaceflight, Inc, mission management and their Sherpa OTV program plus the emerging OTV industry“.
** Sunday, Jan.8.2023 – M. G. Lord discussed
her new podcast. LA Made with a Season 1 focus on the history of JPL as only M.G. can related to us. Do not miss this fun, exciting and very informative program. A classic.
** Friday, Jan.6.2023 – Lt. General Steven Kwast, USAF (RET) talked about, “Why commercial space is essential, space as the path for prosperity and peace, China, influencing our policy, Russia, Ukraine, Skycorp, innovation, orbital commercial activities, global space policies and more“.
** Tuesday, Jan.3.2023 – Robert Zimmerman discussed the “2022 launch rate as a record, SLS, Artemis, Starship fuel compared to SLS, China and their program, India’s program and launchers, life at Venus, Artemis moon landers and more“.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ads ===
My Quest to Transform NASA and
Launch a New Space Age
The Space Value of Money:
Rethinking Finance Beyond Risk & Time