3. Friday, Apr.23, 2021; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Jim Muncy to discuss the latest with NewSpace, commercial space, policy, space politics and more.
4. Sunday, Apr.25, 2021; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Ben Kellie, CEO of The Launch Company to discuss their work with critical infrastructure, hardware and mission support from Alaska.
Some recent shows:
** Sunday, Apr.18.2021 – Dr. Michael Gleason discussed “his papers linked on the blog for this show. In addition, we spent significant time on space debris issues with regards to LEO and the increasing population of satellites.”
- The Value of Space – The Aerospace Corp (pdf)
- A Short Guide for Understanding and Assessing U.S. Space Sustainability Initiatives | The Aerospace Corporation
- Space Policy Primer: Key Concepts, Issues, and Actors – The Aerospace Corp. (pdf)
** Friday, Apr.16.2021 – Davide Sivolella discussed “his new book, Space Mining and Manufacturing: Off-World Resources and Revolutionary Engineering Techniques (Springer Praxis Books) [Amazon commission link]”.
** Wednesday, Apr.14.2021 – Hotel Mars – John Bachelor Show/The Space Show – Dr. Jeffrey Foust of Space News spoke with John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston about “the nomination of retired Senator Bill Nelson of Florida to be the next NASA Administrator“.
** Tuesday, Apr.13.2021 – Dr. Martin Elvis discussed “lunar development, getting power to the lunar sites, specifically the South Pole and building giant solar towers at the Moon’s south pole to be able to provide multiple GW of solar power to the sites. Also discussed were possible lunar governance issues.”
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ads ===