The guests and topics of discussion on The Space Show this week:
1. Monday, March 23, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming these two days this week.
2. Tuesday, March 24, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome back Robert Zimmerman (Behind the Black) for current space news in the face of COVID-19.
3. Wednesday, March 25, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, March 26, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special show today.
5. Friday, March 27, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. Tina Highfill to report on the BEA space industry report, Measuring the Value of the U.S. Space Economy.
6. Sunday, March 29, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome Dr. Paul Jaffe to the program to discuss the D3 Space Solar Proposal.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 03/22/2020 – David Livingston led a discussion with listeners “mostly concerning COVID-19 but also how it is impacting space, the energy business and other fields”.
** Fri, 03/20/2020 – Dan Oltrogge of the AGI Center for Space Standards and Innovation.
** Hotel Mars/The Space Show – Wed, 03/18/2020 – John Batchelor and Dr. David Livingston talk with Jeff Foust of Space News “about the impact of COVID-19 on the space industry”.
** Tue, 03/17/2020 – Jose Ocasio-Christian and Micah Walter-Range of Caelus discussed “the COVID-19 virus and the space industry, plus the state of the industry before the virus and challenges once the virus threat is passed”.
** See also:
* The Space Show Archives
* The Space Show Newsletter
* The Space Show Shop
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===
The Demon in the Machine:
How Hidden Webs of Information Are Solving the Mystery of Life