2. Tuesday, April 25, 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: Bob Zimmerman is back with us for updates and news regarding commercial and science space.
3. Wednesday, April 26 2016: Pre-recorded with John Batchelor; HOTEL MARS with Laura Montgomery. Our topic is The Outer Space Treaty and property rights. As soon as John archives & plays the program on his website, it will be archived on The Space Show site.
4. Friday, April 28 2016: 9:30-11 am PDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT, 11:30 am -1 pm CDT: We welcome back Dr. Bruce Cordell to discuss the first 100 days of space policy with the Trump Administration in the context of Dr. Cordell predicting a Maslow Window.
5. Sunday, April 30, 2017: 12-1:30 pm DST (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 vCDT): We welcome back Marcia Smith who will be discussing the newly proposed NASA budget.
Lisa Tatge, Subsystem Engineer on the Spacecraft Operations Team for the Cassini Mission to Saturn joins us for an incredible interview about the Cassini mission and it’s upcoming Grand Finale.
Space news topics:
* WFIRST set for 2025 Launch, $3.2Billion Budget * Commercial Crew Q1 Progress Updates * First Detailed Images of a Star’s Accretion Disk from ALMA * French Guiana to resume launches * The Event Horizon Telescope will soon produce an image
TMRO is viewer supported:
TMRO:Space is a crowd funded show. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to http://www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels.
Vera Mulyani, founder of Mars City Design joins hosts Chris and Karen Radcliff to talk about the future of Martian cities being designed today here on Earth.
In City News:
* Singapore tests a bus stop that’s a destination in itself * United Arab Emirates commits to building a city on Mars * Oslo’s downtown to become car-free by 2019 * Australia is testing apartments for heat stress * San Francisco’s red lanes are controversial, but working * China proposes “forest cities” to improve air quality
TMRO Cities is viewer supported as well:
TMRO Cities is a crowd funded show. If you enjoy this episode consider contributing to our Patreon campaign at https://www.patreon.com/tmro — THANK YOU to the Citizens of TMRO Space for helping to make TMRO Cities a possibility!