1. Monday, Oct.23, 2017: 2-3:30 pm PDT (5-6:30 pm EDT, 4-5:30 pm CDT): We welcome KIRA BLACKWELL of NASA iTech. [“NASA iTech is a unique initiative to find innovative ideas that address critical problems here on Earth that also hold great potential to solve critical technology challenges in future space exploration.”]
2. Tuesday, Oct. 24 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: We welcome back PADDY NEWMANN of Newmann Space in Australia. [“The Neumann Drive is a revolutionary, patented solar-electric ion drive. It uses a pulsed cathodic arc technology, paired with a solid fuel rod, which generates more specific impulse than NASA’s HIPEP thruster. “]
3. Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Oct. 27, 2017; 9:30 am -11 am PDT, (12:30 -2 pm EDT; 11:30 am -1 pm CDT): We welcome DR. JAMES SCHWARTZ to discuss his work regarding the development of space as compared to the development of the American frontier. See the blog for the URL for Dr. Schwartz’s paper on the subject.
5. Sunday, Oct. 29, 2017: 12-1:30 pm OPEN LINES. All space, STEM, STEAM, and first time callers welcome. You can talk about the issues and topics you want to talk about.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.