1. Monday, April 1, 2019; 2-3:30 pm PDT (4-5:30 pm CDT, 5-6:30 pm EDT): No show for today. Monday is for special and timely programs only.
2. Tuesday, April 2, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome the return of author Rod Pyle to discuss his two newest books, Space 2.0: How Private Spaceflight, a Resurgent NASA, and International Partners are Creating a New Space Age and First on the Moon: The Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Experience.
3. Wednesday, April 3, 2019; Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, April 5, 2019; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am -1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back Dennis Wingo for lunar news and information on lunar industrialization.
5. Sunday, April 7 2019; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): OPEN LINES today. First time callers are both encouraged and welcome. All STEM, STEAM, space, and science topics welcome. Talk about your favorite topic with the host and other Space Show listeners.
Some recent programs:
** Fri, 03/29/2019 – John Youskauskas and Melvin (Mel) Croft talked about Come Fly with Us: NASA’s Payload Specialist Program (Outward Odyssey: A People’s History of Spaceflight), plus many related topics”.
** Thu, 03/21/2019 – Henry Vanderbilt and Michael Wallis talked about “The Space Access Society Conference in Freemont, CA from April 18-20, contents, logistics, networking, registration, hospitality, event focus and more”.
** Tue, 03/19/2019 – 19:00 – Ed Wright discussed the Space Access Society and the upcoming SSI two day space settlement workshop, “SSI:50 The Space Settlement Enterprise” hosted by the Space Studies Institute.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.