1. Monday, April 13, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT: No special programming.
2. Tuesday, April 14, 2020; 7 pm PDT (9 pm CDT, 10 pm EDT): We welcome Robert Line to discuss post Covid-19 changes to the space industry plus the country in general. Join in the discussion.
3. Wednesday, April 15, 2020: Hotel Mars TBA pre-recorded. See upcoming show menu on the home page for program details.
4. Thursday, April 16, 2020; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No special programming.
5. Friday, April 17, 2020; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am-1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome back David Vivancos who is in Madrid, Spain will talk about his new advanced AI book, Automate or be Automated [Amazon commission link].
6. Sunday, April 19, 2020; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): We welcome back Dr. Doug Plata who will discuss public health issues re COVID-19, the virus and epidemics in space, on Mars and more, plus the virus impact on the space industry. Dr. Doug is a Public Health Doctor in private clinic practice in Los Angeles County.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 04/12/2020 – David Livingston led a discussion of a wide range of topics with listeners in this Open Lines program.
** Hotel Mars/The Space Show – Wed, 04/08/2020 – John Batchelor and David Livingston talk with CBS space news correspondent William Harwood about “NASA and the virus COVID-19, what NASA centers are opened or shut, how NASA is protecting the ISS, Astronauts and missions”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.
=== Amazon Ad ===