1. Monday, Sept. 3, 2018; 2-3:30 pm PDT (4-5:30 pm CDT, 5-6:30 pm EDT): No show due to Labor Day Holiday
2. Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018: 7-8:30 pm PDT; 9-10:30 pm CDT; 10-11:30 pm EDT: We welcome back Dr. Pat Hynes to discuss the upcoming International Symposium on Personal and Commercial Spaceflight (ISPCS 2018) in Las Cruces, NM.
3. Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Sept. 7 2018; 9:30 am -11 am PDT, (12:30 -2 pm EDT; 11:30 am -1 pm CDT): We welcome Sandra Erwin, National Security writer and journalist with Space News.
5. SPECIAL TIME: Sunday, Sept. 9, 2018: 6-7 pm PDT; 8-9 pm CDT; 9-10 pm EDT. We welcome back Dr. Bruce Jakosky regarding his recently published paper on the challenges of terraforming Mars.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.