1. Monday, Jan. 1, 2018: 2-3:30 pm PST (4-5:30 pm CST, 5-6:30 pm EST): No show today due to New Years Holiday. Happy New Year Everyone.
2. Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018: 7-8:30 pm PST, 10-11:30 pm EST, 9-10:30 pm CST: We welcome back Dr. Charles Lurio of the Lurio Report to lead off The Space Show for 2018. The News, facts, information, all important for New Space and Commercial Space for 2018.
3. Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2018: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Jan. 5, 2018; 9:30 AM-11 am PST, (12:30 -2 pm EST; 11:30 am – 1 pm CST) No show as this is a moving preparation day for me as I begin to move later this month.
5. Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018: 12-1:30 pm PST; 2-4:30 pm EST; 2-3:30 pm CST. We welcome back Michael Listner, noted space attorney. Michael will talk policy and legal space matters for the new year.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.