1. Monday, Sept. 18, 2017: 2-3:30 pm PDT (5-6:30 pm EDT, 4-5:30 pm CDT): We welcome space journalist Dr. Mike Wall to the show.
2. Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: No show due to dental surgery.
3. Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2016: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Sept. 22, 2017; 9:30 am-11 am PDT, (12:30 -2 pm EDT; 11:30 am-1 pm CDT): No show due to jury duty.
5. Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017: 12-1:30 pm DST (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): Open Lines. We discuss the topics you want to talk about. First time callers are welcome as are all STEAM, STEM, Science, and Space related calls
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.