This new video from the Space Frontier Foundation explains in a clear and straight-forward manner the affordable, incremental, commercial approach to space development that is the alternative to the unaffordable approach that NASA is currently going with its hyper-expensive super heavy lifter:
Thurs 7/25/13 Hour 3 – John Batchelor Show
1. The effort to fix Kepler does not look good.
2. Orion parachute drop test a success.
3. Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon all show better than expected profits despite sequestration.
4. Hints that Congress is finally beginning to realize that commercial space is the way to go.
Bob also recorded a segment for an upcoming program, perhaps to be broadcast this weekend, in which he discussed the following topics:
1. The pale blue dot, as seen from Saturn and Mercury.
2. More climate fraud: the routine lowering of past climate data to make today’s temperatures seem hotter.
3. Pro-global warming scientists, called to testify by Barbara Boxer, are forced to admit the temperature stopped rising 10-15 years ago.
4. The explanation for why the climate hasn’t warmed these past 10 years: the heat is hiding!