1. Monday, Feb.18, 2013: 2-3:30 PM PST (5-6:30 PM EST, 4-5:30 PM CST): We welcome the return of DR. JOHN HUNTER to discuss impulse launch, rail guns, etc.
2. Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013, 7-8:30 PM PST (10-11:30 PM EST, 9-10:30 PM CST): OPEN LINES. First time callers welcome. Space, science, and STEM topics welcome.
3. Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013:, 7-8:30 PM PST (10-11:30 PM EST, 9-10:30 PM CST): We welcome back DR. JOHN LEWIS to discuss recent meteorite, asteroid passes and more. Dr. Lewis is a professor emeritus of planetary science at the University of Arizona’s Lunar and Planetary Laboratory. Visit his blog at www.johnslewis.com.
4. Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, 9:30-11 AM PST (12:30-2 PM EST, 11:30AM-1PM CST): We welcome back ROD AND RANDA MILLIRON Interorbital Systems for updates
5. Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013.,12-1:30 PM PST (3-4:30 PM EST, 2-3:30 PM CST): DR. DOUG PLATA joins us regarding space advocates/enthusiasts on taking action on their space ideas and theories.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.