I scanned blogs of some of the space related citizen science projects at Zooniverse and turned up this items:
- Lunar Launches of 2013 – Moon Zoo – A review of recent lunar missions and a look at what is planned for the next couple of years.
- First Result from Galaxy Zoo Hubble – Galaxy Zoo – An overview of the first published paper to come from the Galaxy Zoo project.
- What Do We Really Understand About Planetary Formation? – Planet Hunters – A discussion of theories of planet formation.
- New Data, New Look: A Brand New Milky Way Project – The Milky Way Project – After completing the initial project, a new one has started.
- Moving a Giant Telescope for Space Warps – Space Warps – A big telescope looks at a candidate for a gravitational lens found by Space Warps
- The “Manhattan” region on Mars – Planet Four Blog – Citizen explorers of Mars are looking at the south pole
This is an old blog post from 2012 but the video looks cool: See your data analysis like never before! – Solar Stormwatch Blog
An animation of data scaled from images of the NASA STEREO Heliospheric Imagers by members of the Citizen Science project Solar Stormwatch. For more information, or to participate in the project, visit www.solarstormwatch.com