1. Monday, August 12, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No show on Monday which is now reserved for special programming.
2. Tuesday, August 13, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome back Thomas A. Olson for a discussion of commercial space business plans and financial analyses.
3. Wednesday, August 14, 2019: Hotel Mars. Dr. Jeff Foust will provide a SLS (Space Launch System) analysis and more. (The Hotel Mars shows are archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.)
4. Thursday, August 15, 2019; 7:00 PM PDT (9:00 pm CDT, 10:00 pm EDT): We welcome back Dennis Wingo on moving forward with commercial space, lunar return, Mars, and more.
5. Friday, August 16, 2019; 9:30-11:00 AM PDT (11:30 pm – 1:00 pm CDT, 12:30-2:00 pm EDT): We welcome Garrett Erin Reisman, retired astronaut and former Director of Space Operations at SpaceX.
6. Sunday, August 18, 2019; 12:00-1:30 PM PDT (3:00-4:30 PM EDT, 2:00-3:30 PM CDT): Welcome back to Open Lines. We talk about the topics you want to talk about. All space, science, STEM, STEAM calls welcome as are all callers.
Some recent shows:
** Sun, 08/11/2019 – Dr. Craig Hardgrove, Principle Investigator “for the LunaH-Map CubeSat mission that will orbit the Moon to map hydrogen-rich deposits in permanently shadowed regions”, talked about “thermal infrared & nuclear remote sensing of the Moon and Mars”.
** Fri, 08/09/2019 – Trisha Navidzadeh discussed “Commercial and NewSpace branding, commercial space investor community, target companies for space promotion, space media promotion, investing and more”.
** Fri, 08/02/2019 – Gordon Dillow talked about his asteroid book Fire in the Sky: Cosmic Collisions, Killer Asteroids, and the Race to Defend Earth and “asteroid impacts, asteroid defense, NASA, FEMA, asteroid pop culture, asteroid mining and much more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.