2. Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: We welcome back Dr. Madhu Thangavelu of USC to the program.
3. Wednesday, May 17, 2016: John Batchelor is on a fact finding working travel project. There will be no Hotel Mars program this week.
4. Thursday, May 18, 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: We welcome back Tom Olson for news and updates.
5. Friday, May 19, 2016: 9:30-11 am PDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT, 11:30 am-1 pm CDT: We welcome authors Michael Summers and James Trefil regarding their new book, Exoplanets: Diamond Worlds, Super Earths, Pulsar Planets, and the New Search for Life beyond Our Solar System published by Smithsonian Books.
6. Sunday, May 21, 2017: 12-1:30 pm DST (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): OPEN LINES. All space and STEAM calls welcome. First time callers are welcome. .
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.