Here are two videos of the initial panel session, which was titled Space Habitat Design:
- Panel host Dallas Bienhoff of Cislunar Development Corp (at 00:05:20)
- Bruce Pittman of Offworld Inc (at 00:13:00)
- Robert Richards of Northrop Grumman (at 00:26:45)
- Fred Scharmen of Morgan State University (at 00:38:40)
- Suzanna Bianco of Space Cooperative and Space Decentral (at 00:47:50)
- John Blincow of Gateway Foundation (at 01:01:45)
- Al Globus of National Space Society and coauthor of The High Frontier An Easier Way (at 01:11:30)
- Anthony Longman of Skyframe Research (at 01:32:20)
SSI has sponsored projects in exotic propulsion and Prof. Heidi Fearn talked about the Mach Effect Drive project, which has gotten NASA NIAC funding: SSI 50: Professor Heidi Fearn Mach Effect Drives Update | Space Studies Institute
SSI Senior Associate Professor Heidi Fearn of California State University Fullerton speaks at the lunch session of the SSI 50 gathering September 9th, 2019 st the Museum of Flight In Seattle.
Dr. Fearn who, along with SSI SA Dr. James Woodard, had just been featured in the August 2019 Issue of Scientific American, updates us on the status of the Exotic Propulsion Initiative.