1. Monday, July 8, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): No show on Monday which is now reserved for special programming.
2. Tuesday, July 9, 2019; 7-8:30 pm PDT (9-10:30 pm CDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT): We welcome back Dr. Namrata Goswami to discuss the Indian space program, China space and Moon programs, national security space, our return to the Moon and much more. Please call and talk with Dr. Goswami.
3. Wednesday, Jul 10, 2019; Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, July 12 , 2019; 9:30-11 am PDT (11:30 am -1 pm CDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT): We welcome Dr. John Brandenburg, a theoretical plasma physicist, back to the show. Call in and talk with Dr. B. He wants to hear from you.
5. Sunday, July 14, 2019; 12-1:30 pm PDT (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 pm CDT): Open Lines Discussions Calls preferred over emails. All calls and caller welcome but keep them space, science, and engineering related.
Some recent programs:
** Wed, 07/03/2019 – Hotel Mars with John Batchelor & Dr. David Livingston – Space historian Dr. Roger Launius talked about the Apollo era and his new book, Apollo’s Legacy: Perspectives on the Moon Landings.
** Mon, 07/01/2019 – Aggie Kobrin and Rod Pyle summarize ISDC 2019 and discussed “ISDC 2020 plans, NSS, space policy, Ad Astra article submission, international student participation, exceptional keynote speakers, and more”.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.