1. Monday, April 24, 2017: 2-3:30 pm PDT (5-6:30 pm EDT, 4-5:30 pm CDT): Robert Walker from the UK returns to discuss his latest article, “Why I Wouldn’t Fly With SpaceX To The Moon As Soon As 2018 – If They Paid Me A Billion Dollars?” … Time permitting, Robert wants to discuss some of his additional work.
2. Tuesday, April 25, 2017: 7-8:30 pm PDT, 10-11:30 pm EDT, 9-10:30 pm CDT: Bob Zimmerman is back with us for updates and news regarding commercial and science space.
3. Wednesday, April 26 2016: Pre-recorded with John Batchelor; HOTEL MARS with Laura Montgomery. Our topic is The Outer Space Treaty and property rights. As soon as John archives & plays the program on his website, it will be archived on The Space Show site.
4. Friday, April 28 2016: 9:30-11 am PDT, 12:30-2 pm EDT, 11:30 am -1 pm CDT: We welcome back Dr. Bruce Cordell to discuss the first 100 days of space policy with the Trump Administration in the context of Dr. Cordell predicting a Maslow Window.
5. Sunday, April 30, 2017: 12-1:30 pm DST (3-4:30 pm EDT, 2-3:30 vCDT): We welcome back Marcia Smith who will be discussing the newly proposed NASA budget.
The Space Show is a project of the One Giant Leap Foundation.