This week we take a peek at the state of Space Tourism. There may be only 1 company that can put you in to space today, but a slew of companies working on making it happen in the very near future!
The news topics covered this week:
* Sentinel 3A Launch via Rocket
* Astro-H Launch via H-2A
* Rosetta’s Philae Lander in Permanent Sleep
* Virgin Galactic Rolls out 2nd SpaceShipTwo
* ISU Seeks U.S. Partner to Establish Space Entrepreneurship Institute
* Did Pluto’s moon Charon possess an ancient subsurface ocean?
* OA-4 Cygnus ends ISS mission
* Boeing’s Starliner
TMRO.tv is viewer supported:
TMRO Live Shows are crowd funded. If you like this episode consider contributing to help us to continue to improve. Head over to www.patreon.com/tmro for information, goals and reward levels. Don’t forget to check out our SpacePod campaign as well over at www.patreon.com/spacepod
Here are a couple of recent TMRO SpacePod short video reports:
The Obama Administration has released it’s final budget request for NASA and other space activities, and some additional information has been revealed about the 2nd Commercial Resupply Services Contract.
The United States Air Force has been awarding some new rocket study contracts that could yield some very interesting results: NEW ROCKETS!